The administration of the following National, Regional and International examinations:
- Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA);
- National Test;
- Primary School Leaving Certificate Examination (PSLCE).
- National Certificate of Secondary Education (NCSE); and
Technical Level (Examining Bodies)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accounting (CIMA);
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM);
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA);
- Institute of Fire Engineers (IFE)
- Institute of Management and Information Systems (IMIS);
- Scholarship Aptitude Test (SAT)
Regional- Caribbean Examination Council (CXC)
- Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (CSEC);
- Caribbean Advanced Proficiency Examination (CAPE);
- Caribbean Vocational Qualification (CVQ).
The Registration and Examination Dates.
The periods listed are tentative dates, and as such, the Ministry’s website should be revisited closer to the period outlined, for the registration instructions in which specific dates will be outlined.
|EXAMINATION||REGISTRATION PERIOD||ADMINISTRATION PERIOD|
|National Test||November –end January||Late June|
|SEA||October – December||Early May|
|PSLCE||March- April||Late June|
|NCSE||November –end January||June|
|August- mid September|
|CIMA||Registration done Online. Please check appropriate websites||May and December|
|CIM||June and December|
|ICS||June and Nov/Dec|
|IMIS||June and December|
|Mid December – end February|
Mid January – end March
|May / June|
Sept and December